Thursday 10 March 2011

Tagging along with things

I had problems registering with Diigo. I spent the whole morning waiting to receive the authentication e-mail.  I had a Google account but had forgotten the password. I will experiment with Diigo once I got everything sorted out.
I did familiarised myself with the library’s Endnote Webpage and understood why they were useful for students and researchers.  But I don’t have a reason for using it at the moment.
After watching the short screencast explaining how Zotero works, it looked very easy to use. I particularly find the dragging, dropping and harvesting bibliographic references into the correct standard useful if I was a student.
“The mind ain't nothing without the old body tagging along to follow things through.”
Sam Shepard, La Turista

No comments:

Post a Comment